- Make sure you have the computer on which you watch Netflix and your iPhone connected to the same wireless router.
- If the app used to work and then stopped, check to see if IP address of the computer running Netflix changed.
- Make sure you have the Netflix Controller running on your computer in addition to the Netflix Remote app running on your iPhone.
- Click inside Netflix movie window to make it the active window.
- Volume control works by tapping on it multiple times instead of tap and hold. It controls the volume of the Netflix or Youtube player only (that volume icon that you see inside the player window).
- Trackpad: long press does right-click; two-finger pan does drag.
Netflix Controller for Windows:
Netflix Controller for Mac: